Taxes are deducted at source wherever applicable and paid out by us per the Income Tax Act 1961.


Thus, if your individual winnings for a single contest is more than Rs.10,000, a tax of 31.2% will be deducted. The remaining amount (68.80%) will be credited to your winnings balance. For e.g., If you win Rs.1,00,000, Rs.31,200 will be deducted and your actual winnings are Rs.68,800.


On such deduction, you will be provided with a TDS certificate, if applicable. However, you shall be responsible for the payment of any other applicable tax, including but not limited to, income tax, gift tax, etc. in respect of the Cash Prizes won. If you have any queries regarding taxation, we strongly suggest that you consult with a tax expert.