Why my Entry Fee is refunded?
Modified on: Sun, 5 Apr, 2020 at 8:19 PM
- If any of the contests are not filled with the required number of participants or if the real match is abandoned the contest will be canceled and we will refund the entry fee if joined to your CleverPick11 account within a maximum 24hrs.
- If contests have been canceled for the below reasons, or any other reasons as may be notified from time to time, the entry fees of all participants in such a match will be refunded in full within 24hrs.
- If the real match is abandoned, all contests for the match will be canceled and the entry fees will be refunded in full within 24 hrs. This includes scenarios where the real match is abandoned without a single ball being bowled, as well as where the match is abandoned after it has started.
- If the match has a result (i.e., ends in a win to either team or a tie but not a "no result") even if not played out fully, we will announce the results of the contests as per normal, except where a result of the progression of a team in the tournament is purely decided by:
- the results of a Super Over or Bowl Out,
- the toss of a coin,
- prior results between or relative standings of the teams in the tournament, or
- any methodology other than those envisaged by the official score revision rules (e.g., Duckworth Lewis Stern) applicable to weather-affected matches in the particular tournament.
For the sake of clarity, the scores of a Super Over shall not be considered towards rankings under any circumstances.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.